Stockton Urgent Care
United Health Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Shield
- Blue Cross
- Delta Health
- Health Net
- Hill Physicians
- Easy Choice
- Covered California
NOTE TO PATIENT: If you are being seen for an MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident), we may bill your auto insurance directly or your private insurance. We may not bill a third party insurance i.e. the person that hit you. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any more questions.
At Stockton Urgent Care we are dedicated to provide the best service for our patients. We accept most major medical insurance plans. Some restrictions may apply.
- Accept Most PPO Plans
- If the insurance is an HMO, Dr. Birlew must be the Primary Care Physician(PCP) listed on the insurance plan.
- We do not treat Kaiser patients.
- Dr. Birlew does not take over pre-existing work comp cases.
- Insurance must be verified during time of service.
- All copays are due at the time of service.
- We accept most major credit cards.
- Only accept Medicaid patients with Medicare.
- We only accept Tri-Care wtih Medicare.