Stockton Urgent Care
At Stockton Urgent Care we are dedicated to bring you the best service possible. We have a friendly professional staff ready for any situation. We are an Urgent Care and Family Practice facility. Listed below are some of the services we provide.
- General Symptoms
- Annual Physical Exams(Scheduled by Appointment Only)
- Sports Physicals(Must Come In Two Hours Prior to Closing)
- School Physicals(Must Come In Two Hours Prior to Closing)
- DOT(DMV) Physicals(Must Come Two Hours Prior to Closing)
- School Immunizations
- Workman's Comp(Must be First Initial Visit)
- TB Testing
- Stitches, Tetanus Shots
- We do not do castings
Our blood work is processed through Quest Diagnostics. Please call your insurance provider and inquire about your blood work benefits. Stockton Urgent Care will not be responsible for any services not covered by your insurance provider.